Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Scared for Me

My sister said she is afraid for me. When I asked her what she was afraid of, she couldn't answer just kept saying she didn't know. It's sweet that she loves me so I can't hold it against her. She also said she just couldn't see herself in such a small space with kids!

I told the dad of my daycare family that I had to give 30 days notice. He just seemed very sad. He said they really like me and are really sorry to see me leave.

Today I go get my mail forwarding set up, change my bank to a national bank instead of my local bank, and other small stuff along those lines.

To top it all off I have the flu. I'm sneezing, stuffed up, have a fever, etc. I can do this but sheesh am I miserable right now!

No comments: