Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Telling People

I've been doing daycare for two years to make ends meet while I build my business and to help bridge the gap when my ex skips child support. So anyway two of them I have had from the beginning, they are young brothers (2 and 7), and they love it here, and their mom likes me and I have to tell her tomorrow that I won't be able to watch them anymore. I have to give her 30 days notice so she has plenty of time to work something else out, but still, I feel bad. I'm close to their school, imminently reliable, safe, and I love the kids. I know as a mom that is rare and hard to find so I understand why she likes me.

But it's time for us to go on to this adventure. I hope she understands and feels good about it. It would be fun to send postcards to the kids as we travel. So I tell her tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

No comments: