Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Support

I am getting such wonderful support from everyone I tell! I'm a little flustered because I guess I expevcted opposition and naysayers. But so far it's been an amazing response. I admit I put off telling people because I just didn't want to deal with the frustration of naysayers when I was trying to get everything accomplished. But now I feel a little silly for having put it off.

I still have to tell my sisters. I expect them both to be naysayers, only because they love me but they are both worriers. I'll call them tonight. Better add it to my ever growing list.

The lists keep getting bigger not smaller, this is not good.

Yard sale this coming weekend. My second so far in this process and the final one.

No comments: