Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Landlord

It's been a rough few days. We stayed up late, spent $65 and worked till our knucles were raw, but every wall, every carpet, every square inch of the house has been scrubbed to within an inch of it's life. We felt really good about the condition of the house, it looked great.

Then we moved home to a local campground while we get our bearings and went back to meet the landlords for the walk-through.

They were just downright rude. My daughter ended up crying, it was terrible. Anyway the upshot is that they are keeping my deposits. Remind me not to rent anymore.

No comments: