Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wow

Just loving this. We're north of Bend, OR right now. This is what we see outside our windows:




We had some visitors, didn't get very good pics, but first we had a couple of yearlings, his first antlers were in and he looked very proud to be protecting his lady, here she is:




None of my deer pics came out well. But it was fun. After the yearlings there was a mama and her two babes. They still had to grow into their ears. Quail, groundhogs, lots of ants and thorns... but it's fun. I was born in the desert and I still enjoy it for short periods of time, though I like the mountains more, this is a nice exploration for the girls.




Last night's sunset was beautiful. But as an aside, if you are ever in bend I highly recommend a map and lots of patience, the roads are terrible spaghetti!!!

No comments: