Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Double Check!

Phone: Turn off date 6/18
Electricity: Disconnect 6/30
Gas: Disconnect 6/05
DSL: 6/18

Second cell line for emergencies, ordered.

Handling the change of plans on the day we get the RV, gentle and without objection. (See how I'm improving already??)

DMV change of address, done.
Voters reg change of address, done.
Cancel Y membership, done.
Change address to auto insurance, done.
New national bank account rather than the local one I had ben using, done.
Lose debit card have to order new one because I'm a dork, done!

No comments: