Welcome to our story!

We are: One single mom, three kids, three cats, one dog, 31 feet of living space. We're blogging our tales and adventures here for all to see. How do we earn a living, get along, find privacy, handle the ocassional bad situation... ? I'm Chey, I'm 34 and mom to three kids ages 15, 12, and 2 and I'm putting them all in an RV for the adventure of a lifetime!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Show Time

I have two shows now to face (art/festivals shows). Without them, I will not have enough money for things like the RV insurance down payment, passport america, etc.

Remember I'm 34, I'm not retiring here, I have to work to make it all come together... well it also so happens that I have to work a couple of jobs! I also run a daycare, so we do have kids all week too.

The dealership is starting my first payment in June. Some people told me they gave you a month or two at the start before it began. Not so lucky with me. First payment due on pickup! So since I still have rent this month, the final bills on everything I'm turning off, and the insurance down payment (30% of the total), I'm really strapped.

So the show, though a lot of work, is incredibly important!

Tired, but getting excited... until I start to think about how I'm going to pull it all off... then I panic.

No comments: